Wednesday, October 19, 2011

EOC: My Demographics

I had the great opportunity to be born a Millennial. Millennials are the tech savy generation/rebellious youth who play video games, check our facebook's on a daily basis, (sometimes even hourly), drink energy drinks and play Angry Birds on our smartphones and tablets. But does this really categorize all of us? There may be some truth in some of this, but not certainly all of it.


All About Millennials

From what I've seen, most older generations believe that we can’t live without our cell phones, laptops, tv's, and video games because we were born into a world filled with the such. In most cases they are right. I cannot go 5 minutes without my phone and if I leave it at home I am losing my mind all day. Social networks are a different story for me. I am not big on broadcasting my life to the world so I go long periods of time without posting on facebook or twitter. But I do favor twitter over facebook because I feel facebook is becoming "dried up" in my opinion. Then there’s are video games that millennials love so much. Games like Halo, Madden, Gears of War, and Little Big Planet. Me personally I am a big video game player and I can easily lose 4 to 6 hours of a day playing them.

The Millennial Generation

People seem to think that millennials view marriage differently from the rest of the world. I for one do not because I feel that marriage is somethin that should only be done once.All in all, I believe that some can live without all of these current “gadgets and trends.” But I am a Millenial, and I cannot live without my gadgets

Millennials Hooked on Social Networking

No comments:

Post a Comment