Wednesday, October 5, 2011

EOC: Great Customer Service

Customer service is something that I really care about when I shop at various stores.  I’ve had bad experiences before with customer service but there is one good story that I have that is a must tell. Target is one of my favorite stores and I mostly go out of my way to buy things from there. One day I went to target to return back a DVD that would not play properly. When I went to the customer service desk they were very cooperative from the moment I walked up. The employee asked me what the problem was and I told her about the DVD that was not working. She then told me how I was not the first person to bring the movie back with complications and it seemed to be a manufacture problem. She then asked for the movie and took it to the back to verify the problem. She came back and said it definitely had a problem. She then gave me a total refund and gave me a 10 dollar gift card for the troubles. I think that target has a great customer service team, they were really helpful and I left in a better mood then when I originally came.

No comments:

Post a Comment