Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Week 6 EOC: Me X3

One thing that definitely describes me in the electronics world is my PlayStation 3. I am a big video game player and I want a system that is me and that I can customize. When the Xbox 360 first came at I had to get it only because it was the only next gen system available. When I was 11 I got my first PlayStation and it was one of the most memorable experiences ever I loved it so much and still have it to this day. Then for my 14th birthday I got the PlayStation 2 and Grand Theft Auto Vice City on their release dates. I then became a big fan of Sony and the PlayStation consoles. The Xbox 360 was out for about a year before the PlayStation 3 came out. But as soon as it did I traded in my Xbox for a PlayStation 3. In my opinion it is so much better than Xbox in so many ways. It just really drives home that "Home Theatre" experience that I just don't get on Xbox.






As you have probably noticed, I am a big electronic freak and I love my gadgets. When it comes to my cell phone I have to have one of the best phones out. I am in love with Android and everything they are doing in the cell phone arena. In my opinion they are way better than IPhones just because they bring such a more open platform and it’s fully customizable, something that IPhones lack. I currently have the HTC Evo 4G which is a phenomenal phone. It was one of the first phones to be called the "IPhone Killer" in various tech blogs and sites.






One of the last items I cannot live without is my laptop. I have a HP G71 series which is an ok model but definitely not the top of the line. HP is a great company and I love all of the desktop models and laptops models. My laptop is very essential in my life because that is where all of my school work gets done. The Sony Vaio model is going to be the next laptop I purchase because it has a lot of features that I think will be good for me and my school work.




No comments:

Post a Comment