Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content

"Anxiety is part of creativity, the need to get something out, the need to be rid of something or to get in touch with something within."
David Duchovny

The Islands
 The name of brand, The Islands came from me loving tropical things. Im a big fan of all various sorts of islands and vacation spots. The beach is one of my favorite places to be and it just makes me feel at peace.
 "Every goal, every action, every thought, every feeling one experiences, whether it be consciously or unconsciously known, is an attempt to increase one's level of peace of mind."Sydney Madwed
Being peacful is said to have and all around affect on the body and cause less tension. Islands definitely gives me this effect which is the reason why I gave this name to my brand. It is my wish that I can bring just a taste of that feeling to buyers of the brand. 
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vincent T. Lombardi 
I think that The Islands as the name of the brand will bring success because it strives on the experience which at the end of the day, is all people care about
Our Slogan is

Forgettable Nights with Unforgettable Moments

No comments:

Post a Comment